Monday, January 2, 2012

Recent Projects

Christmas was such a busy time for Grangie's Gifts!  I am so very thankful for all of my loyal customers, as well as all my wonderful new customers.  I truly enjoy sewing each individual item for you.  I hope you like them and appreciate the love and time that went into them.  Busy times are great, but it meant neglecting the blog.  I keep my Facebook Page up to date more often, as it's sometimes easier and quicker to post there.  I definitely encourage you to check out the page (It's a public page, so you don't have to be a part of Facebook to view the photos.) when you have a chance.  I'm going to post a lot of random recent projects here.  If you see something you like, or want something but don't see it here, definitely email me.  I love doing custom projects!

As always, you can submit your orders through the form on this site, or you can email me at grangiesgifts@gmail.com.

Thanks so much!!